When "lidah Malay speak English" talk about foto and sex

1. i dont't like to talk about photography, never have. When i was younger . i really wanted to be a great artist (fotoman) i spent all my time trying to be serious and insightful.
2. i got myself represented by a fancy gallery had some shows then proceeded to stand around e with the strangers.
3. the only thing i like to talk about less then photography is sport.
4. it's sound strangers i'm sure . but don't let the pretty flowers and dewdrops on leave fool you.

I'd stare incessantly at my Canon 50D and 550D , stopping and gazing at the shots of my favorite Pro's and over again.

.............................................i like to be fotoman it's more "nikmat then having seX indeed.................... trust me as you are......................Chill

Comments

Popular Posts